Help us change work culture.
Mid-Market Account Executive
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing SaaS platform that builds ethics and compliance technology for every workplace. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are great collaborators and are happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
As a smart, ambitious and motivated account executive – ideally with SaaS experience – you’ll help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is a really exciting time for you to join as we are looking to more than double our customer-base by the end of this year!
Working within our Sales team, your core task will be to convert qualified leads into Vault Platform customers. You’ll work directly with companies ranging from high growth start-ups to enterprise businesses across the territory as they evaluate their ethics and compliance program needs.
Your role is essential in helping us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals and ultimately bring us closer to our vision of making Vault Platform the default Ethics & Compliance solution for all companies.
- Build pipeline from leads armed by your SDR and Marketing counterparts, as well as your own self-sourced opportunities
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, carrying out demo’s through to closing deals
- Master Vault’s products, know the features inside and out, understand the industry and be able to articulate Vault’s value to our target audiences.
- Work with our leaders and across departments (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, etc.) to determine the most effective approach for each sales opportunity.
- Identify product development opportunities within our market during the sales process, helping to continually evolve and inform our sales techniques and product roadmap.
- Learn and refine new sales skills with regular Account Executive sales training sessions and develop yourself as a thought leader in the industry.
- Mentor new Account Executives as they ramp and learn the process.
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- A passion for improving the world of work for our customers
- Skills in presenting with confidence, be that to a single Compliance/HR executive, a potential partner, or the C-Suite of your next big deal.
- A growth mindset. Vault Platform is a rapidly evolving organisation with a strong learning culture and Account Executives are expected to continually identify new development areas, look for enablement resources and ask for help to continually improve.
- Collaborative approach with team mates. At Vault Platform, we are building a world class sales team through a culture of peer-to-peer learning, psychological safety and teamwork on deals. Account Executives contribute actively in team meetings, informally mentor more junior members of the team and proactively share winning tactics.
- Experience selling, ideally GRC or HR, (but not essential) focussed SaaS to senior business leaders.
- 2+ years of closing experience in a SaaS business, managing straight forward as well as multi-threaded sales processes and enterprise deals.
So, if you’re ready to be challenged, to create and grow and to make this your most exciting career step yet, Join us!
This is Us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.