Help us change work culture.
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing software startup that builds Speak Up technology for workplaces worldwide. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing the work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are also great collaborators and happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
As a Content Writer at Vault Platform, you will play an integral part of the marketing team doing everything from brainstorming a narrative for an eBook to writing external newsletters. You will be a content writer or journalist with B2B experience bringing creativity and imagination to the role. You’ll be comfortable with a high cadence of content deliverables, juggling multiple projects and have a passion for writing across different media including digital, print and social.
- Develop and manage content creation/revisions for driving brand awareness and driving customer acquisition.
- Carry strong and consistent messaging through content created that aligns with product
- Work closely with thought leaders, industry experts and advantageous collaborators to unlock expertise and share with both our customers and target audiences
- Align with the marketing strategy, content calendar and team to deliver on requirements
- Keep up with ethics and compliance regulations and trends to drive content creativity and engagement
- A passion for improving the world of work for our customers.
- Skills in creating engaging content, displaying it in ways that excite our target audience and customers.
- A growth mindset. Vault Platform is a rapidly evolving organisation with a strong learning culture and we expect everyone to continually identify new development areas, look for enablement resources and ask for help to continually improve.
- A love for data and can use it to influence decision making.
- Collaborative approach with team mates. At Vault Platform, we are building a world class team through a culture of peer-to-peer learning, psychological safety and teamwork. Marketers share best practice, actively contribute in team meetings and informally mentor colleagues.
- Experience in most of the following:
- creating content that fuels growth
- using data to help optimise content performance
- using a marketing stack which includes WordPress, social media platforms and content optimisation tools
- 3+ years of content writing experience in a SaaS business with a B2B would also be great.
So, if you’re ready to be challenged, to create and grow and to make this your most exciting career step yet, Join us!
This is Us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- 24 Days holiday and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.