Help us change work culture.
Customer Success Manager
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing SaaS platform that builds ethics and compliance technology for every workplace. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are great collaborators and are happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
We are looking for smart, ambitious and motivated individuals to help us expand our mission to deliver an UNRIVALED customer experience. It’s a privilege to help our customers build trust and create more ethical places of work, and we earn our seat at this table with every customer interaction.
Our growing suite of products serves multiple audiences and you’ll get to contribute to how we drive adoption, awareness and advocacy from each audience. Your role is essential in helping us set, drive, and execute on our retention and expansion goals and ultimately bring us closer to our vision of making Vault Platform the default Ethics & Compliance solution for all companies.
What you’ll do
- Drive adoption and awareness within our current portfolio. You will use product engagement metrics to expand our awareness programme, create training resources for customers, and be one of the subject matter experts of our products.
- Manage and continue to enhance our (awesome and) scalable onboarding programme. We know we can deliver ROI within weeks of a new customer joining us, and it’ll be your job to make sure we continue to invest in this stage of the customer journey.
- Partner with customer marketing to establish our customer advocate programme. We’ve got big plans for this so it’s important that you’re passionate about advocacy!
- Manage all your internal (Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales) and external stakeholders with finesse. We’re big on collaboration and we’re moving quite quickly so effective stakeholder management will be a key to your success.
- Establish the template for what an amazing CSM at Vault Platform will look and, of course, help build the team!
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- A passion for improving the world of work for our customers.
- Skills in presenting with confidence, be that to a single Compliance/HR executive, at a customer’s launch, or to our own team.
- A growth mindset. Vault Platform is a rapidly evolving organisation with a strong learning culture and we expect everyone to continually identify new development areas, look for enablement resources and ask for help to continually improve.
- A love for data and can use it to influence decision making.
- Collaborative approach with team mates. At Vault Platform, we are building a world class team through a culture of peer-to-peer learning, psychological safety and teamwork. CSMs contribute actively in team meetings, informally mentor colleagues and proactively share best practices.
- Experience in most of the following:
- delivering a tech-touch and high-touch CSM model
- delivering upsells and expansions
- using – and even implementing – a CS tool
- carrying a $1m portfolio
- 5+ years of CSM (or equivalent) experience in a SaaS business with a B2B2C product, but B2B would also be great.
So, if you’re ready to be challenged, to create and grow and to make this your most exciting career step yet, Join us!
This is us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.