Help us change work culture.
Information Security Lead
Hi, we are Vault Platform.
We’re a fast-growing software startup that builds Speak Up technology for workplaces worldwide. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good.
If you agree with at least 3 of the following statements then we could be the right place for you to grow your career.
I want to work for a company that:
- Has a real sense of purpose and vision for good
- Is picking up momentum, media attention and public awareness
- Will play a huge role in driving positive change in workplace culture
- Is well funded but early enough for me to make a real impact
- Established a passionate, diverse and committed team
- Loves its bullet points
We’re looking for an experienced Information Security Lead to join our team and help us to make Vault Platform the safest place to report, investigate, and resolve workplace misconduct issues.
- Ensure compliance with information security standards and security audits including ISO27001 and SOC2
- Lead engagements related to security, including penetration testing on our infrastructure, and coordinate with customers on infosec inquiries, questionnaires, and RFPs.
- Configure and manage security tools to increase monitoring and alerting on security vulnerabilities
- Coordinate ongoing scans for potential security vulnerabilities using Nessus, Netsparker or similar, and continuously seek to improve security by implementing prevention and detection mechanisms
- Create, review and maintain security policies, standards and procedures
- Implement appropriate physical and technical safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets
You will succeed in this role with:
- At least 5 years of experience in the Information Security field
- Extensive experience with Network and Infrastructure Vulnerability Management, including exposure to attacker tactics, techniques and procedures
- Familiarity with AWS cloud within an Information Security function
- Knowledge of certification and compliance with ISO27001 and SOC2
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, and excellent problem solving skills
This is us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering unlimited room to grow.
- Work remotely or in our beautiful offices located in Borough (yes, by the market!) including roof terrace, gym, shower, hot drinks and face masks.
- Learning and Development budget
- Regular company lunches and team activities.
- Deliveroo allowance for the team.
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
Competitive package + stock options
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.