Help us change work culture.
Information Security Lead
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing SaaS platform that builds ethics and compliance technology for every workplace. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are great collaborators and are happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
We’re looking for an experienced Information Security Lead to join our team and help us to make Vault Platform the safest place to report, investigate, and resolve workplace misconduct issues.
- Ensure compliance with information security standards and security audits including ISO27001 and SOC2
- Lead engagements related to security, including penetration testing on our infrastructure, and coordinate with customers on infosec inquiries, questionnaires, and RFPs.
- Configure and manage security tools to increase monitoring and alerting on security vulnerabilities
- Coordinate ongoing scans for potential security vulnerabilities using Nessus, Netsparker or similar, and continuously seek to improve security by implementing prevention and detection mechanisms
- Create, review and maintain security policies, standards and procedures
- Implement appropriate physical and technical safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets
You will succeed in this role with:
- At least 5 years of experience in the Information Security field
- Extensive experience with Network and Infrastructure Vulnerability Management, including exposure to attacker tactics, techniques and procedures
- Familiarity with AWS cloud within an Information Security function
- Knowledge of certification and compliance with ISO27001 and SOC2
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, and excellent problem solving skills
This is us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- 24 Days holiday and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.