Help us change work culture.
Integrity Collective – Community Manager
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing SaaS platform that builds ethics and compliance technology for every workplace. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are great collaborators and are happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
We are looking for smart, ambitious and motivated individual to launch and run the Integrity Collective, Vault Platform’s network of Ethics and Compliance professionals. This is an exciting opportunity where you will lead this network to deliver against our three objectives: generating new business for Vault Platform; raising awareness of the Vault Platform brand; and being a sounding board for Vault Platform’s products and roadmap.
The responsibilities for running this community will be wide-ranging, and are ideally suited for someone with community management experience at a fast-growing, VC-backed business and/or Ethics & Compliance experience.
Your role is essential in helping us set, drive and execute on our vision of making Vault Platform the default Ethics & Compliance solution for all companies.
What you’ll do
- Source, recruit and manage the network of Integrity Collective participants to ensure their contributions are meeting the agreed objectives. This will include managing the portfolio of contracts, workstreams, and multiple projects, all directed at achieving the Collective’s objectives.
- Manage contracts & work closely with the Integrity Collective participants to ensure that programme KPI’s and metrics are achieved relating to business growth opportunities.
- Build brand awareness and recognition for the Integrity Collective through marketing events and thought leadership activities.
- Champion and manage new projects within the Integrity Collective to create stronger partnerships and grow the participant base.
- Partner with the Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams to coordinate on many activities as well as provide insight to support the development and growth of the community.
- Leverage a generous budget to achieve high ROI’s.
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- A passion for improving the world of work for our customers.
- Strong project management skills and love to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, while also loving that you are brilliant at closing them out in a timely manner.
- Skills in presenting with confidence, be that to a single Compliance/HR executive, at an Integrity Collective meeting, or facilitating a podcast/webinar.
- A growth mindset. Vault Platform is a rapidly evolving organisation with a strong learning culture and we expect everyone to continually identify new development areas, look for enablement resources and ask for help to continually improve.
- Collaborative approach with team mates. At Vault Platform, we are building a world class team through a culture of peer-to-peer learning, psychological safety and teamwork. Everyone is expected to contribute actively in team meetings, informally mentor colleagues and proactively share best practices.
- Experience in most of the following:
- building great rapport, support and loyalty whilst managing an active, engaging community
- delivering against key performance metrics and deliverables to ensure continued success and growth of the community
- Organising highly engaging and vault add events, including roundtables, webinars and awards to deliver key insights and recognition
- developing and implementing processes across the organisation to ensure effective management and success of the business initiative.
- 5+ years of experience. Working either for a SaaS business, or in the Ethics & Compliance space.
So, if you’re ready to be challenged, to create and grow and to make this your most exciting career step yet, Join us!
This is us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.