Help us change work culture.
We have an amazing opportunity for a data-focused Growth Hacker who wants to change the world of work.
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing software startup that builds Speak Up technology for workplaces worldwide. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing the work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are also great collaborators and happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
As a Growth Hacker, you’ll focus on driving all acquisition programmes. With a real data-focused approach when creating and implementing marketing campaigns. You’ll have real insight into our target persona’s and understand what drives them and some of the challenges they face. This is a great opportunity to build on an existing foundation and really own the next stage of our growth.
- Support the VP of Marketing in developing and delivering an annual and quarterly marketing strategy, which drives acquisition for hyper growth.
- Implement and manage integrated customer acquisition campaigns, through a variety of marketing channels.
- Build and maintain lead nurturing programmes to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel, optimising at every stage.
- Own monthly lead, opportunity and marketing budget targets and be able to demonstrate ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Track, monitor and analysis campaign performance, using the data to make firm recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the sales team to define target segments, key persona’s and ensure they are educated on campaigns in order to convert leads generated.
- Own and manage our marketing automation platform Hubspot, creating workflows, sourcing data, building compelling emails, landing pages and other key assets.
- You’ll have 3-5 years growth hacker experience in a B2B SaaS organisation.
- You’ll have in-depth knowledge and experience of working within the tech stack, including Hubspot, WordPress, LinkedIn and Google Ads.
- You’ll be comfortable data crunching and understanding key marketing metrics.
- You’ll demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across the commercial organisation.
- You’re at ease with managing multiple projects at once.
- You’re proactive, innovative and enjoy experimenting and testing new ideas to drive performance.
- You’re a team player, curious and creative
- You’ll have proven ability to thrive in a self-driven, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and changing priorities.
So, if you’re ready to be challenged, to create and grow and to make this your most exciting career step yet, Join us!
This is Us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- 24 Days holiday and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.