Help us change work culture.
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing SaaS platform that builds ethics and compliance technology for every workplace. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are great collaborators and are happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
We’re looking for an ambitious Digital Product Designer to help us bring new products to life, design new experiences and delight our users. You’ll work closely with our product managers and engineering teams across a range of web and mobile applications.
- Design and bring to life new products and features across our web and mobile applications
- Champion empathy for our users. Let their needs guide us to the best solutions and inform the product roadmap.
- Be at the forefront of market and client trends to understand product evolution requirements.
- Collaborate closely with product, business and engineering teams in an agile environment. Deliver innovative design experiences to our customers at each stage of their journey.
- Ensure the delivery of a consistent user experience across both our mobile and web products.
- Take ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience designing mobile and web applications in a fast-paced environment
- You have a user-centered design approach, incorporating insights from product analytics and research into the design.
- Ability to research and understand client needs and rapidly develop and propose practical and innovative solutions.
- Strong experience with Sketch, InVision or equivalent.
- You’re energized by hands-on work – sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes and creating new designs.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems and working with engineers to bring your ideas to life.
- You are all about execution. You can quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas and bring them into life.
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- You don’t shy away from the challenges and the variation of a startup environment, every day is different!
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- 24 Days holiday and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.