Help us change work culture.
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing SaaS platform that builds ethics and compliance technology for every workplace. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are great collaborators and are happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
We’re looking for a QA Engineer to help us create and maintain a robust testing environment, develop and maintain automated test suites and support CI/CD best practices within an agile development environment. We believe in test automation and constantly thrive to develop and improve our coverage using the latest testing frameworks and tools.
- Become a vital member of our engineering team to create, develop and maintain automated and manual test suites across our web and mobile applications.
- Design test scripts, test data, and execute test cases as part of our agile SDLC using the latest testing tools and frameworks.
- Build and maintain automated and manual regression test suites.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of engineering best practices within the wider organisation.
- Liaise with engineering and product teams to shape our SDLC and overarching testing approach.
- Take an active role in architectural and technical decision making.
- Assume accountability and responsibility for your work every step of the way.
Here’s what we’re currently building on:
- A cross-platform mobile app built using React Native and with secure cryptography modules.
- A web front-end to allow customers to manage their own users built using React JS.
- A backend Express + NodeJS API to tie everything together.
- A highly available and fault tolerant PostgreSQL database.
- AWS architecture.
- We use TypeScript across our codebase and have a pipeline to continuously integrate every commit.
- We run automated test suites using latest tools and frameworks such as Jest, Appium, Cypress.
This is You
- 3+ years experience in QA and test automation roles.
- Experience with creating and maintaining test suites across web and mobile applications.
- Strong experience in test management and automation tools such as CircleCI/Appium/Cypress/Jest (or equivalent).
- Passionate about creating robust and comprehensive test suites, designing test KPIs and analysing and measuring coverage and performance
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines and version control.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at the appropriate level to all areas of the business.
- You don’t shy away from the variation of a startup environment, every day is different!
This is us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.