Help us change work culture.
Sales Development Rep
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing SaaS platform that builds ethics and compliance technology for every workplace. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are great collaborators and are happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
The commercial team is the engine that drives market and customer acquisition for Vault Platform. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice by companies looking to modernise their misconduct reporting approach and build a human-centred compliance culture.
The SDR team is the heart of the commercial function, bridging marketing and sales to streamline the experience for leads inbound and outbound. You will drive the top of the funnel by conducting the initial outreach via telephone, email and social, in order to create opportunities for Vault Platform. The team is focused on solution based selling, uncovering pain points and reducing risk in our clients’ reporting and resolution process which can be easily fixed through Vault Platform’s offering.
- Generate leads through target account selling, outbound prospecting and working inbound leads
- Convert inbound leads into opportunities
- Take ownership of creating high-quality, high volume outreach
- Schedule demos for sales team with qualified leads
- Track and input all activity into our CRM (Hubspot)
- Refine processes to improve work between marketing and sales
- Become an expert and be able to identify pains and opportunities at every turn
- Keep up-to-date on product, industry changes and competitive landscape
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- A passion for improving the world of work for our customers
- A growth mindset. Vault Platform is a rapidly evolving organisation with a strong learning culture and Sales Development Reps are expected to continually identify new development areas, look for enablement resources and ask for help to continually improve.
- Collaborative approach with team mates. At Vault Platform, we are building a world class sales team through a culture of peer-to-peer learning, psychological safety and teamwork on deals. Sales Development Reps contribute actively in team meetings and proactively share winning tactics.
- Experience cold calling, ideally GRC or HR, (but not essential) focussed SaaS to senior business leaders.
- 1+ years of sales development experience in a SaaS business, managing multiple outbound outreach sequences.
So, if you’re ready to be challenged, to create and grow and to make this your most exciting career step yet, Join us!
This is Us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.