Help us change work culture.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Hi, we are Vault Platform, a fast-growing SaaS platform that builds ethics and compliance technology for every workplace. Our product empowers people to report misconduct and resolve some of the biggest problems that people can face in their career: harassment, discrimination, fraud and corruption. We are changing work culture, for good. And we are looking for talented, driven and mission-aligned individuals to join us on this important journey. We value talented self-starters who are great collaborators and are happy to wear many hats (and get the work done!).
Sounds like you? We’d love to get to know you!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to help us develop new products and features, help develop best practices and take technical ownership of key components of our system.
- Become a vital member of the product and engineering teams to craft, refine and implement product features across our React Native app, React JS app, Express web server and AWS platform.
- Look to take ownership of and champion our customer facing mobile app.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of engineering best practices within the wider organisation.
- Take an active role in architectural and technical decision making.
- Assume accountability and responsibility for your work every step of the way.
Here’s what we’re currently building on:
- A cross-platform mobile app built using React Native and with secure cryptography modules.
- A web front-end to allow customers to manage their own users built using React JS.
- A backend Express + NodeJS API to tie everything together.
- A highly available and fault tolerant PostgreSQL database.
- AWS architecture.
- We use TypeScript across our codebase and have a pipeline to continuously integrate every commit.
This is You
- You’re collaborative, proactive, creative, and adaptable. You love problem solving and working within a team to bring your ideas to life.
- You have 5 or more years commercial experience implementing and shipping production grade applications on both iOS and Android, with a full understanding of the app development and release lifecycle on both platforms.
- You have previous experience of working on a RESTful hosted web service, preferably in NodeJS and express.
- You understand the principles of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- You are experienced in SQL-like relational databases and design concepts.
- You are comfortable troubleshooting user activity on the cloud, and preferably you have experience with AWS hosting.
- You don’t shy away from the variation of a startup environment, every day is different!
This is us
- Great team, with talent and ego in negative correlation, offering a flat structure and unlimited room to grow.
- Regular company lunches and team activities. Even when working remote!
- £1000 personal allowance for your professional development.
- 24 Days holiday and flexible working hours.
Vault is committed to equal employment opportunity in the workplace. Our social mission means we work hard to lead by example, attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.